Relief Education Development International
The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7LT
Reg. No. 05454980 (England & Wales) limited by guarantee
Charity Reg. No. 1112749 (England & Wales) and SCO41973 (Scotland)
RED International Online Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us at RED International. We will only use the information that you give us lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We do not keep any personal information about individuals who access this website, unless you choose to give us this information either by email, by enquiring about or requesting information from us or by choosing to sponsor a child.
- If you do give us any personal information about yourself it will only be used by RED International to support your relationship with us or for sending you any information that you specifically requested.
- If you use the link from the RED International web site to our Indian educational sponsorship partner, Free a Dalit Child, and choose to sponsor a child then two organisations will share your details in regard to your sponsorship. In all other situations our policy is not to share your data with other organisations.
- RED International uses your personal information to help us provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, update you on projects you have supported and special events, and to personalise our web site for you. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We also protect your personal information by using Internet encryption software to collect or transfer sensitive data such as credit card numbers.
- From time to time, we would also like to be able to send information we think would be of particular interest to you including special updates from our partners or urgent financial needs. Please let us know if you do not want to receive such information by contacting us here.
- RED International does not send cookies from this site and only monitors the IP address of visitors to generate statistics. As a visitor to the site you remain anonymous unless you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified).
- You are welcome to contact us at any time to find out what information, if any, we may hold about you and to have this information corrected or deleted. To do this, simply contact us here. We would appreciate you telling us when the data that we hold on you is inaccurate.
This web site, its design, content, text, graphics, logos, photographs, video and audio clips, and software, is the sole and exclusive property of RED International, or its content suppliers, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. No part of this web site or the graphics, images, or look and feel of this site may be copied without the prior written consent of RED International.
All other trademarks not owned by RED International that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.