We now have a number of groups and individual who have been partnering with RED International by fundraising through sponsored events. Different groups are supporting different projects including school construction projects, health projects and a women's centre.
Raise Funds with Virgin Money Giving
We use the Virgin Money Giving (VMG) Web site which we have found works very well and is more cost effective than some others.
You can find RED International on VMG here.
If you would like to arrange an event, whether large or small, do contact us so we can provide appropriate support. We are also able to offer "Offline" sponsorship forms for your event which if completed correctly will allow us to reclaim Gift Aid from the sponsors who are able to Gift Aid their donations.
Looking for more inspiration or to chat about your idea, do contact us!
Many thanks to all our fundraising partners
- Richard Steer ran the London Marathon to raise funds for the 1000 days project in India in 2016.
- Tim Lyttle has also completed sponsored runs for 1000 days too.
- Supporters from Winchester ran a promise auction to raise funds for High Altitude Greenhouse in Tajikistan in 2016.
- RED International worked with RightFoot to organise a fundraising challenge in 2014. The Kilimanjaro Trek raised funds to support the ongoing development of a school serving a Dalit community in North India.
- Cambray Baptist have worked with their local community to do many fundraising events from attempting the world's longest football match to three peaks challenges.
Our Fundraising Promise
RED International adheres to The Fundraising Promise which outlines the commitment we make to donors and the public. In agreement with the Fundraising Regulator we endeavour to ensure our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful. The standards for fundraising are set out in the Code of Fundraising Practice.